<EU Alliance> : <WHO>

Nexiros

Post by Nexiros »

WHO is a hardcore guild based in the server - Gurubashi WoW. We will create a serious raiding environment where members are dedicated to improving raid performance. We will expect high attendance, a genuine follow-through on improvement each raid and having a solid knowledge of your class.

Our intention is to clear all content quickly, but loot will not be the most important part of raiding. Instead, we will build a strong roster of like-minded individuals that enjoy playing together. We aim to keep a relaxed atmosphere and pride ourselves on being known for our helpfulness, humour and free speech.

Goals:

• The realm's top raiding guild securing all realm firsts and fastest clears - Leniency on MC/Onyxia as we're more focused on securing good core first.
• Total world boss domination.
• Organized mafia's across different sectors to secure market control.

Application Information:

Language : English.
Loot System : Loot Council.
Raid Times : Alternative days/times based on current patch. For now TBD.
Recruitment: All classes are welcome as of right now. We will build or core through testing different people. Everyone will have a chance to prove themselves in raids.

Discord Information:

We now have a fleshed out discord listing key information like rules, guidelines and loot council. We also have a few spreadsheets already posted containing roster, raid setups, debuff priorities and attendance.
Please join our discord and feel free to message me. We already have a nice friendly community going and even though we will be mainly a hardcore raiding guild, we are welcoming socials or anyone willing to learn.

Join Here: https://discord.gg/v3Dkg8v
Last edited by Nexiros on Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:54 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Jonpaul

Re: <EU Alliance> : <EXIT>

Post by Jonpaul »

I sent you a dm two days ago and you didn't reply so I will ask it here

So why do you prefer loot council over dkp?
And why don't you want the question asked in reply to your post and you want it done via direct message?

Nexiros

Post by Nexiros »

Jonpaul wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:05 pm
I sent you a dm two days ago and you didn't reply so I will ask it here

So why do you prefer loot council over dkp?
And why don't you want the question asked in reply to your post and you want it done via direct message?
Sorry I've only just seen this post. We do loot council over DKP as both can be corrupted but I prefer for our members to trust in the leadership and not in a system.
Most top guilds that I've been a part of know exactly what loot they need and how items should be prioritized.
This system also rewards things that are sometimes very difficult to calculate with just numbers.

Those are the reasons for why. As to why I just wanted a DM as its normally the best way to contact me but I've realised now you might have DM'd me on here so I'll redo the post to make it clear that it should be on discord as that's where we're all congregating.
Once again, apologies for the late reply :)

Jonpaul

Post by Jonpaul »

Oh you meant discord lol.
Can you give me an example where it can be corrupted. I am talking about a dkp system that does not allow guildies to donate gold or mats for points, but where points are only achieved by showing up on time and downing bosses.

I am just really interested in what you have come across happening

Nexiros

Re: <EU Alliance> : <WHO>

Post by Nexiros »

Bump